Best VPN for iOS - iPad & iPhone Users
 6 Antworten
Autor Nachrichten
alin carter
Leichtmatrose
Leichtmatrose

--
04.03.19 um 08:19

FastestVPN offers a VPN for iOS with a dedicated app that gives you the ability to unblock all your favorite websites and services, while securing your devices with full-on VPN features.

ArAl
    Skipper
    Skipper

--
    04.03.19 um 10:26
    In order to reach all Internet sites in Germany and to access my own servers in Germany, I connect my iPhone/iPad or router on board via VPN with my routers (AVM FRITZ!Box) at home and in the company. That's for free.
    For this I do not need a special app, because the iPhone/iPad already have a VPN client (Settings/VPN).

Only if I "want to do something" in other countries, I use paid VPN providers. My favorite is NordVPN, because they have servers in many countries worldwide.
    ArAl
    Skipper
    Skipper

--
    05.03.19 um 11:46
    Special offer from NordVPN

Only today until about 19:30:
    € 2.62 per month for a 3-year contract (€ 94.54)

Please first check if servers are in the countries you need.
    https://nordvpn.com/de/servers
    I need coastal countries, where I could pass by, for example also Croatia, Albania, Greece, Turkey, Cyprus.

Here is the offer:
    https://join.nordvpn.com/de/order/

I'm not in any relation to this company.
    marko phillips
    Leichtmatrose
    Leichtmatrose

--
    03.07.20 um 19:14

Actually, I haven't seen this name "FastestVPN" iS IT A VPN, Is it really fast or it just for the name, Becasue I am using ExpressVPN for last 5 years and I haven't seen fast VPN like ExpressVPN ,  is quite high, but otherwise VPN is very fast.

StevenBrown
    Leichtmatrose
    Leichtmatrose

--
    06.01.21 um 19:57

VPN service is dependent upon the optimization of servers. If servers are highly optimized then you will get better connectivity and speed. More servers also impact better connectivity. Therefore, i am using Cyberghost vpn because they have great customer support, offering quality features and many other key advantages like speed and connectivity

RossBolton
    Leichtmatrose
    Leichtmatrose

--
    16.08.21 um 11:23

Well, talking about the number of servers how can we forget to mention ExpressVPN which holds the most number of servers around the globe, tho it is a little bit expensive but it is on top of the world's valuable VPNs.

Lyric Raven
    Segler
    Segler

--
    12.03.24 um 10:15

NordVPN is a popular virtual private network (VPN) service provider. It has desktop applications for Windows, Linux, macOS. It also has mobile applications for Android and iOS and an application for Android TV. You can manually set up wireless routers, NAS devices, and other programs.

---